Product

To view all product (bows, headbands, hats, tutus, cheer bows, school bows, wings and boas) just scroll down. This site contains only about half the product that we carry, so if you don't find what you are looking for, just sent an e-mail and chances are we probably have it, or can make it. E-mail is prittybittybowtique@live .com
Pricing

Bows are $7
or
3 for $20
Custom orders are $8
The Onsie/Shirt with matching bow is $25
The Onsie/Shirt matching bow and matching tutu is $50 - This is perfect for Pictures, Birthdays, Holidays and Dress Up

Shipping is based on the amount of bows ordered and where it's going to. If you are local I'd be happy to meet you while I'm out and about with my little ones to give you your bows. I'm in Chino Hills, CA.

Monday, December 8, 2008

HATS

I have a new product here at the BOWtique... hats! They are too cute. There are three styles currently availble: the flower beanies are for infants 0-6 months, the crochet beanies are also for infants thru 6 months and the crochet hats fit 1 year olds - teens (they are very stretchy). The crochet hats and are cute by themselves but they are also great for adding any of the bows or flowers to. They have perfect holes for clipping in any of the bows or flowers to customise them for any outfit. All hats are $12. Most of the pictures show the hats with flower clips. The infant beanies have flowers that are attatched. When ordering, just let me know what color/style hat you'd like, and if you'd like a flower clip to attatch, just let me know the colors you are interested in, and I'll send you pictures of all that I have in that olor so you can choose - I have TONS.














Hat 1



Hat 2



Hat 3



Hat 4



Hat 5



Hat 6



Hat 7



Hat 8



Hat 9



Hat 10



Hat 11



Hat 12

No comments: